TPM Pro clinic Liberty Physio helping you to move better
Liberty Physio & Rehab provides professional physiotherapy and rehabilitation, using the proven Performance Matrix methodology. Watch their helpful video below for an explanation of how it works.
The Team at Libery Physio help and advise their clients on how to stay fit and active by analysing the way they move. Below is a recent testimonal from amateur jockey Tom Strawson, which highlights how the Perforamce Matrix system has benefited him...
I’ve being seeing Roger when I was referred to him three years ago after a nasty compression neck injury. I have had 7 fractures of various parts over the years, and I have continued to use Roger to nurture me back to health.
This summer, I decided to undertake a dedicated screening session, where Roger identified my body’s individual strengths and weaknesses. He then carefully put together a bespoke dedicated fitness programme, which focused on key underutilised strength areas to maximise my body’s performance as a jockey. After 6 weeks of routinely undertaking the programme, key parts of my body have become significantly stronger, pain free, and it has revolutionised the way that I train. I’m currently in the shape of my life.
For more great client feedback, ranging from triathletes, runners, weightlifters and many more. click here
To find a TPM Pro Clinic visit our world map
a tpm pro clinician will help you...
- overcome recurring injury and make full time fitness a reality
- work towards a specific sporting challenge
- train more effectively to beat your PB
- give 100% 365
JOIN THE TPM ACTIVE NETWORK
- What can a TPM Specialist do for you?
- World Health Day - The Global Value of Movement
- Cyclist Hanlie Snyman talks about her TPM story
- Southampton Football Club and the benefits of The Performance Matrix (TPM)
- Being TPM Active
- The Football Matrix and the footballer
- Case Study
- Case study
- Football Matrix
- Movement Control
- Movement Health
- Movement Health Case Study
- Movement Matters
- Success Stories
- TPM Active
- TPM Elite
- TPM Pro
- The 2018 Movement Conference
- The Foundation Matrix
- Who Uses TPM
- World Health Day