The Irish Times checks out Poyntons Spine Care's SpineCheck
The Poynton Spine Care Institute has recently joined the TPM Pro Network. It becomes the first accredited TPM center in Ireland and now part of an elite group of movement specialists in Europe.
The Irish Times has run a piece on their SpineCheck service. This involves a full musculoskeletal and neurological analysis that identifies modifiable risk factors for spinal pain, and includes the TPM movement analysis. Following this assessment, a bespoke exercise and flexibility programme is put together, with prevention of recurrent back pain being the main goal.
Contact Poynton Spine Care for assessment, plan and better movement health!
- Hip Health Across the Lifespan
- News from Southampton FC
- Pain to performance - a feel-good (better) story at every step
- elite alpine skier, Georgia Hallett, talks about the benefits of TPM
- Look after your movement at TPM Centres USA
- The Irish Times checks out Poyntons Spine Care's SpineCheck
- Case study
- Movement Control
- Movement Health
- Movement Matters
- Success Stories
- TPM Active
- TPM Elite
- TPM Pro
- The Foundation Matrix
- Who Uses TPM