Welcoming Optimum Zoetermeer and Physio Works to the TPM Pro Network
We are delighted to welcome two clinics to the TPM Pro Network this Spring, Optimum Zoetermeer from The Netherlands and Physio Works of London, UK. Read on to find out a bit more about our new members.
Optimum Zoetermeer was founded in early 2016 by Wijnand Peeters, a physiotherapist and manual therapist with 15 years' experience, focusing on coaching athletes.
The clinic launched its Performance Matrix service last week and will be testing and retraining a range of clients using The Base, Cycling, Foundation and Running Matrices.
For more information visit their website
Optimum Zoetermeer are the second TPM Pro organisation to be operating now in Holland, joining long time TPM practictioners Top Performance Delta, who deliver TPM in three locations: Dordrecht, Breda and Roosendaal.
In the UK TPM Consultant Warrick McNeill adds his clinic Physio Works to the TPM Pro Network. Warrick has long been a staunch advocate of The Performace Matrix with an interest in treating performers, particularly dancers. To find out more about Warrick and his practice read his bio here and visit his Pilates Studio website
See who else uses The Performance Matrix here
Interested to join the tpm pro network?
For more info on integrating TPM Pro into your practice book a free demo session with our TPM Consultant email@example.com
- TPM Active - its the sign of movement health
- New USA Clinics join TPM Pro and train in Manhattan
- Running at the TPM Network - A business and technical perspective
- How does TPM Active deliver improved movement outcomes?
- New TPM Pro member - The Poynton Spine Care Institute featured in The Irish Times
- Multi-joint testing - it is all about the individual
- Injury Prevention
- Kinetic Control
- Kinetic Control Education
- Kinetic Control Movement Therapists
- Mark Comerford
- Movement Analysis
- Movement Control
- Movement Control Impairments
- Movement Efficiency
- Movement Health
- Movement Matters
- Review 2012
- Review 2013
- Review 2014
- Review 2015
- Success Stories
- TPM Active
- TPM Elite
- TPM Network
- TPM Pro
- The 2018 Movement Conference
- The Foundation Matrix
- Who Uses TPM
- injury prevention