TPM Golf Solution
"The Golf Solution is a very innovative screening tool to highlight weak links in a golfers movement pattern. As a Physiotherapist working with a amateur and professional golfers, the Golf Matrix, will allow me to correct any specific weak links that the golfer may have.
My role is to treat injuries, prevent re-occurrence and improve the performance of the golfer. The Golf solution, using the Golf Matrix allows me to apply all 3.
A nice easy to use screening, which when applied with the re training strategies taught on The Golf Solution provide a complete service to any physio wanted to work with or currently working with golfers.
Take a look at an exercise from The Golf Matrix below:
Test:10 - 1-LEG SKB + DOUBLE ARM ROTATION & CHEST TURN: single leg small knee bend with bilateral arms abduction - lateral rotation+ alternate thoracic rotation
TPM Golf Solution takes place next at St Mary's University, Twickenham, London on 4-6 July 2014.
- TPM Active - its the sign of movement health
- New USA Clinics join TPM Pro and train in Manhattan
- Running at the TPM Network - A business and technical perspective
- How does TPM Active deliver improved movement outcomes?
- New TPM Pro member - The Poynton Spine Care Institute featured in The Irish Times
- Multi-joint testing - it is all about the individual
- Injury Prevention
- Kinetic Control
- Kinetic Control Education
- Kinetic Control Movement Therapists
- Mark Comerford
- Movement Analysis
- Movement Control
- Movement Control Impairments
- Movement Efficiency
- Movement Health
- Movement Matters
- Review 2012
- Review 2013
- Review 2014
- Review 2015
- Success Stories
- TPM Active
- TPM Elite
- TPM Network
- TPM Pro
- The 2018 Movement Conference
- The Foundation Matrix
- Who Uses TPM
- injury prevention