TPM Pro Networking Day February 2017
We had a great meet up last week with members of the TPM Pro Network; it was an opportunity to share ideas, network and build on our vision for creating a TPM Active client base. Clinic owners explored the TPM Active message, marketing & Movement Health lifespan.
Programme included workshops on:
- The TPM Network vision to help movement based practices
- Marketing a Movement Health buinsess
- Making sure we are making Movement Health Raving fans
- Moving Forward
By sharing ideas and successes this group of like-minded practitioners helps and supports the TPM Pro Network licence holders enabling them to grow their businesses.
The focus for this event was on business success and business solutions, brainstorming ways to grow the TPM Active message, create a movement focussed practice and increase the TPM Active client base.
Here is some feedback
'Genuinely engaging and the day went too fast! Some really positive take away messages centred on marketing and how TPM Active can be integrated in to any clinic market plan'
'Some really nice business advice and strategies on the patient journey and again how the movement health message needs to flow all through the process'
'Another really good day with input from many different clinics all keen to help promote the movement message.'
'Great day thank you all. I always find it very refreshing, motivating and fun to be in the same room as so many like minded people. I always go home inspired to keep being better, different and current in my practice.'
Thanks to all our TPM Pro Network members who attended, and special thanks to Paul Goss of Body Logic Health for hosting the day.
INTERESTED TO JOIN THE NETWORK?
Book a free demo session with our TPM Consultant
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TPM Active - its the sign of movement health
- New USA Clinics join TPM Pro and train in Manhattan
- Running at the TPM Network - A business and technical perspective
- How does TPM Active deliver improved movement outcomes?
- New TPM Pro member - The Poynton Spine Care Institute featured in The Irish Times
- Multi-joint testing - it is all about the individual
- Injury Prevention
- Kinetic Control
- Kinetic Control Education
- Kinetic Control Movement Therapists
- Mark Comerford
- Movement Analysis
- Movement Control
- Movement Control Impairments
- Movement Efficiency
- Movement Health
- Movement Matters
- Review 2012
- Review 2013
- Review 2014
- Review 2015
- Success Stories
- TPM Active
- TPM Elite
- TPM Network
- TPM Pro
- The 2018 Movement Conference
- The Foundation Matrix
- Who Uses TPM
- injury prevention