TPM Pro Networking Day February 2017
We had a great meet up last week with members of the TPM Pro Network; it was an opportunity to share ideas, network and build on our vision for creating a TPM Active client base. Clinic owners explored the TPM Active message, marketing & Movement Health lifespan.
Programme included workshops on:
- The TPM Network vision to help movement based practices
- Marketing a Movement Health buinsess
- Making sure we are making Movement Health Raving fans
- Moving Forward
By sharing ideas and successes this group of like-minded practitioners helps and supports the TPM Pro Network licence holders enabling them to grow their businesses.
The focus for this event was on business success and business solutions, brainstorming ways to grow the TPM Active message, create a movement focussed practice and increase the TPM Active client base.
Here is some feedback
'Genuinely engaging and the day went too fast! Some really positive take away messages centred on marketing and how TPM Active can be integrated in to any clinic market plan'
'Some really nice business advice and strategies on the patient journey and again how the movement health message needs to flow all through the process'
'Another really good day with input from many different clinics all keen to help promote the movement message.'
'Great day thank you all. I always find it very refreshing, motivating and fun to be in the same room as so many like minded people. I always go home inspired to keep being better, different and current in my practice.'
Thanks to all our TPM Pro Network members who attended, and special thanks to Paul Goss of Body Logic Health for hosting the day.
INTERESTED TO JOIN THE NETWORK?
Book a free demo session with our TPM Consultant
Contact us: email@example.com
- TPM Workplace - First Port of Call for First Responders
- The Performance Solution: an education in Movement Health & The Performance Matrix
- Support for movement retraining: time under attention changes movement patterns at the shoulder and lumbo-pelvic complex
- The Kinetic Medial Rotation Test (KMRT)
- Measures of Movement Health: Taking movement into account
- 3 TPM Pro Clinics identify what TPM can do for 'You, Your Clients, and Your Practice'
- Case Study
- Football Matrix
- Injury Prevention
- Kinetic Control
- Kinetic Control Education
- Kinetic Control Movement Therapists
- Mark Comerford
- Movement Analysis
- Movement Control
- Movement Control Impairments
- Movement Efficiency
- Movement Health
- Movement Matters
- Review 2012
- Review 2013
- Review 2014
- Review 2015
- Sarah Mottram
- Success Stories
- TPM Active
- TPM Elite
- TPM Network
- TPM Pro
- TPM Workplace
- The 2018 Movement Conference
- The Foundation Matrix
- The Performance Solution
- Who Uses TPM
- injury prevention