Putting movement into your practice?
Placing movement at the heart of your business is easy with TPM Pro.
Who values movement - movement impairments are known to be a factor in recurrent pain, participation, performance & prevention. These 4 P’s of the MOVEMENT MIX can be targeted with TPM Pro and TPM Active.
Check out our MOVEMENT MIX video here on our You Tube Channel or play the video below
The TPM Package includes:
- Movement management system: analysis & retraining catalogue
- Comprehensive education
- Business & Marketing
- International Network
All geared to get movement into your practice.
Book a free demo session with our TPM Consultant email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TPM Active - its the sign of movement health
- New USA Clinics join TPM Pro and train in Manhattan
- Running at the TPM Network - A business and technical perspective
- How does TPM Active deliver improved movement outcomes?
- New TPM Pro member - The Poynton Spine Care Institute featured in The Irish Times
- Multi-joint testing - it is all about the individual
- Injury Prevention
- Kinetic Control
- Kinetic Control Education
- Kinetic Control Movement Therapists
- Mark Comerford
- Movement Analysis
- Movement Control
- Movement Control Impairments
- Movement Efficiency
- Movement Health
- Movement Matters
- Review 2012
- Review 2013
- Review 2014
- Review 2015
- Success Stories
- TPM Active
- TPM Elite
- TPM Network
- TPM Pro
- The 2018 Movement Conference
- The Foundation Matrix
- Who Uses TPM
- injury prevention