Packaging Movement Health
Explaining the complexities of movement is no easy task. Our TPM Active process helps solve this challenge, creating visual representations of the issues to address, smart phone accessible videos of exercises to be performed and clear messaging to bring the value of movement home to every client.
Becoming a TPM Pro licence holder gives you 10 days of education in the first year, masterclass days in the years that follow, and invites to regular ‘Business of Movement’ network days.
The education teaches clinicians how to identify uncontrolled movements using the movement assessment tools, which create reports highlighting the Site, Direction and Threshold ® of these issues e.g. scapula, tilt, high threshold. This report, combined with your clinical reasoning skills see the generation of specific retraining programmes. Using our exercise catalogue (included in your licence) you can email this programme directly to your client.
We have our next Movement Health Solutions training session coming up in February 2017, don’t miss out!
The Movement Health Solution 13
- Part 1: 4-7 February 2017
- Part 2: 1-3 April 2017
- Part 3: 3-5June 2017
This comprehensive modular education process forms part of The TPM Pro system - designed to give you the tools and knowledge to build movement management into your business and your clients/patients’ health
Book a free demo session with our TPM Consultant Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TPM Active - its the sign of movement health
- New USA Clinics join TPM Pro and train in Manhattan
- Running at the TPM Network - A business and technical perspective
- How does TPM Active deliver improved movement outcomes?
- New TPM Pro member - The Poynton Spine Care Institute featured in The Irish Times
- Multi-joint testing - it is all about the individual
- Injury Prevention
- Kinetic Control
- Kinetic Control Education
- Kinetic Control Movement Therapists
- Mark Comerford
- Movement Analysis
- Movement Control
- Movement Control Impairments
- Movement Efficiency
- Movement Health
- Movement Matters
- Review 2012
- Review 2013
- Review 2014
- Review 2015
- Success Stories
- TPM Active
- TPM Elite
- TPM Network
- TPM Pro
- The 2018 Movement Conference
- The Foundation Matrix
- Who Uses TPM
- injury prevention