Dynamic tape. Is it all about controlling load?
Please click the link below to read a recently published article from The Performance Matrix's Warrick McNeill & Clare Pedersen
Below are a couple of photos from the article
Kinesio tape (left) and dynamic tape 7.5 cm and 5 cm rolls (right).
Figure demonstrates the Direct Technique – Quadriceps, applied in long sitting or in supine lying with full knee extension.
A and 2B PowerBand (Lamination 2–3 layers of tape).
A. Achilles/calf direct technique 5 cm tape. B. Achilles/calf direct technique 7.5 cm tape.
- News from Southampton FC
- Flexibility Masterclass with Mark Comerford
- Movement assessment, for Movement Health in young athletes and older adults
- 24th March, The 2018 Movement Conference
- The Double Knee Swing - a how-to guide and testing regional interdependence
- TPM Active - its the sign of movement health
- Injury Prevention
- Kinetic Control
- Kinetic Control Education
- Kinetic Control Movement Therapists
- Mark Comerford
- Movement Analysis
- Movement Control
- Movement Control Impairments
- Movement Efficiency
- Movement Health
- Movement Matters
- Review 2012
- Review 2013
- Review 2014
- Review 2015
- Success Stories
- TPM Active
- TPM Elite
- TPM Network
- TPM Pro
- The 2018 Movement Conference
- The Foundation Matrix
- Who Uses TPM
- injury prevention