The Performance Matrix guides training intervention
Movement control among young male soccer players, measured
with The Matrix Movement and Performance Screen, before and
after a training intervention of 11 weeks
Blomster Anna RPT, MSc, Linnaeus University, Faculty of Health, Social Work and Behavioural Sciences, School of Education, Psychology and Sport Science, Kalmar.
Rasmussen-Barr Eva RPT, PhD, Karolinska Institutet.
Pedersen Clare RPT, MSc, Idrottskliniken, Helsingborg.
Conclusion: A training intervention for 11 weeks, based on
the test results from The Matrix Movement and Performance Screen, improved the players´ movement control significantly.
- Running at the TPM Network - A business and technical perspective
- How does TPM Active deliver improved movement outcomes?
- New TPM Pro member - The Poynton Spine Care Institute featured in The Irish Times
- Multi-joint testing - it is all about the individual
- TPM Launches in India 2018
- Starting line-up The 2018 Movement Conference
- Injury Prevention
- Kinetic Control
- Kinetic Control Education
- Kinetic Control Movement Therapists
- Mark Comerford
- Movement Analysis
- Movement Control
- Movement Control Impairments
- Movement Efficiency
- Movement Health
- Movement Matters
- Review 2012
- Review 2013
- Review 2014
- Review 2015
- Success Stories
- TPM Active
- TPM Elite
- TPM Network
- TPM Pro
- The 2018 Movement Conference
- The Foundation Matrix
- Who Uses TPM